Programs and initiatives
At UChicago, the study of law extends far beyond the classroom. Through the Law School’s programs and initiatives, students and faculty explore new ideas and evolving questions, ranging from environmental and immigration law to the complex interplay between legal and economic systems.
UChicago Law also prepares students for leadership after graduation. Students enjoy a wealth of opportunities to learn complementary skills, such as business leadership, and gain practical experience in fields where law intersects with economic, social, and policy issues.
Your support enables the University of Chicago Law School to maintain and expand its broad range of programs and initiatives, which form an essential component of students’ educational experiences, and advance the study of law worldwide.
- Doctoroff Business Leadership Program
- Kapnick Leadership Development Initiative
- Law, Business, and Policy Center
- Clinical and experiential programs
- Public interest law programs
- Coase-Sandor Institute for Law and Economics