The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
The University of Chicago Campaign: Inquiry and Impact will raise $850 million to enable Chicago Booth to accelerate its discovery of the next set of pathbreaking ideas in business and to produce leaders who will implement these ideas and transform the world.
Building on its current momentum, Booth will:
- broaden its reach—intellectually and geographically;
- expand offerings to keep pace with a growing knowledge base; and
- leverage strengths across disciplines toward enduring impact.
Booth’s campaign priorities are to:
- Strengthen and broaden the intellectual footprint of the school by supporting faculty.
- Support and leverage impact and influence by investing in centers and initiatives.
- Match the expanding scope of student aspirations by offering new programs and promoting curricular innovation.
- Attract an even broader pool of future leaders via scholarship support and global programs
- Better leverage and support alumni, fostering leaders who can and do have transformative impact on the world.
To learn more, please visit campaign.chicagobooth.edu.
Image: MBA students in the Rothman Winter Garden at Charles M. Harper Center.
- Centers and Initiatives
- The Becker Friedman Institute for Research in Economics
- The Center for Decision Research (CDR)
- The Energy Policy Institute at Chicago (EPIC)
- The Fama-Miller Center for Research in Finance
- The Harry L. Davis Center for Leadership
- The Initiative on Global Markets (IGM)
- The Kilts Center for Marketing, including the marketing data center
- The Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- The Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation
- The Stigler Center for the Study of the Economy and the State
- Global Programs
- Student and Alumni Programming
- The Chicago Booth Annual Fund